Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Essex fire arms dept

Essex fire arms dept

Just a quick message Essex firearms now only take calls from jo public between 12-4PM !!! such a fine service NOT !!!! AND THEY WISH US TO PAY MORE ????

Come - that is just because they are busy getting all the applications and variations processed and out to the FEO's to ensure a speedy turnaround.....

What are you complaining about eh ?

Cheers & ATVB

Philip
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

It certainly has gone down hill of late. My ticket has been with them two weeks now for a one for one which use to take a couple of days. Let's hope they get them selfs sorted out soon.

Coz i am paying for a service thats going a rat shat fast! if they have no staff due to whatever then get sum more ? its not as if there arn't enough out there who wish work.

Tongue in cheek reply - sorry .....They have had my variation request since 17th Feb and I have not heard a thing !

The web site target is 4 week turn around !!! Can't see that can you !

A once good service has slipped as long way down hill !

Cheers & ATVB

Philip

Mine last variation came through in a week the beginning of feb

Neil.

same here 16Th feller and they won't issue sec 7 , i need to talk as things have changed with my request's ahhhhh and i can't get hold of my flo who ever he is !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    Mine last variation came through in a week the beginning of feb

Neil.
    Show off ! Maybe I forgot to put the neatly folded twenty in with the cheque !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    Show off ! Maybe I forgot to put the neatly folded twenty in with the cheque !!!
    Maybe a polite phone call before dropping the forms off at the front desk helped ?
    They did say on the phone they had a back list, and that variations were the back of the list till they caught up on new licence issues.
    They have also lost over half the total staff in one fell swoop, if the jungle drums are right, add moving office to the mix and you can see where delays would creep in.

Neil.

In all seriousness, I had actually heard all that too...I am not sure it is a happy shop there at the moment.

However, it is still rather slow and I have made a couple of very polite and friendly phone calls too.

Cheers & ATVB

Philip