Thread: My introduction from Canada

My introduction from Canada

Hello everyone, my name is Yvan. I reside in Alberta, Canada. I've hunted and harvested mule deer, whitetail deer, elk (wapiti), moose, pronghorn antelope and black bear. My firearm inventory includes from .375 H&H to .22 rimfire and quite a few in between. I also shoot pistols, S&W and CZ75. My shotguns range from 12 gauge to .410 and 20 gauge. Although I have competed in most disciplines, such as silhouette and bench rest, my passion is for F and F/TR class. Although still gainfully self employed working in the energy sector, I am an accredited gunsmith working on projects evenings and weekends. I specialize in restorations and stock making using a duplicator. I have a web site, but I don't know whether forum rules would allow me to post it. I don't think that it would matter much since I'm on the other side of the Atlantic.

Regular Poster
    Welcome to the site. A good introduction. I hope you enjoy the forum. It sounds like you have some experiences to share. Foss

Welcome from another Energy Sector man, Yvan. I'm a petroleum economist. What about yourself?

Hunting & maybe even living and working in your part of the world is definitely on the bucket list!

I also shoot pistols: S&W, Sig and a couple of .22s

ATB,

Scrummy

ATB,

Scrummy

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by scrumbag View Post
    Welcome from another Energy Sector man, Yvan. I'm a petroleum economist. What about yourself?

Hunting & maybe even living and working in your part of the world is definitely on the bucket list!

I also shoot pistols: S&W, Sig and a couple of .22s

ATB,

Scrummy

ATB,

Scrummy
    Scrummy, I work mostly in the production of natural gas. My specialty is in trouble shooting and diagnostics of compressors both screw and reciprocating. And the engines that drive them. I'm basically a consultant and own my company.

And thanks for the welcome from everyone else also.

Quote Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
    Scrummy, I work mostly in the production of natural gas. My specialty is in trouble shooting and diagnostics of compressors both screw and reciprocating. And the engines that drive them. I'm basically a consultant and own my company.

And thanks for the welcome from everyone else also.

Ah a techy! I started off in geology but went over to the dark side... (And I work for an operator!)

braw intro, hi and welcome to sd all the very best....