Thread: 2 Places Available in Roe and Red Stalking Syndicate

2 Places Available in Roe and Red Stalking Syndicate

Places now taken, sorry if I havnt contacted everyone who messaged me I had several to deal with. Sikaside.
    Long established syndicate will have two vacancies for two seperate pieces of ground 26 miles North of Dumfries starting the 1st of July 2014, rifles must have DSC level 1 minimum and preferably level 2, or at most working towards level 2, and all the relevent paerwork, the forests are Forestry Commission so a shooting test must be completed before stalking can commence.
    Each syndicate has 6 members and there is no limit on visits to the forest, two caravans situated in a barn are available for use by syndicate members close to ground,at present the ground is lightly stalked although 45 bucks have been taken off the two pieces of ground this year, the doe cull has been low due to weather conditions but has improved over the last couple of weeks, upto now 3 stags and 3 hinds and 3 calfs have been shot, with lots being seen recently.

Syndicate one covers some 711.02 Hectares and is predominatley mature Sitka spruce with some Larch and Broadleaves planted, with lots of rides, burn sides and valleys, good numbers of deer shot each year and Red are now more prevelent than ever, access is good but there will be some forest operations this year so some disturbance is likely, the cost for the year is 510, for more information please PM me.

Syndicate two covers some 818.02 Hectares and is predominatley Sitka spruce forest with some larch and broadleaves planted, there is some open hill areas with lots od rides, burn sides, valleys, re-stock areas and clearfell, good numbers of deer shot each year, access is good but there will be some forest operations this year so some disturbance is likely, the cost per annumm is 695, for more information please PM me.

Please note that I have been told today by the FC that if you are working towards your level 2 there must be a Level 2 syndicate member on the ground at the same time, you would not be able to go to the ground alone, sorry for any misunderstanding, Sikaside

Please note there is only one place per syndicate available, but the pieces of ground are next to each other and used to be one syndicate before it was split by the FC 3 years ago.
    Last edited by Sikaside; 17-03-2014 at 17:16.