Thread: The mystery deepens

The mystery deepens

Just making no sense, from Yahoo.. Relatives of passengers aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 claimed that they were able to call cell phones of their loves ones, according to media reports. The Washington Post said that the families of some of the 239 people onboard the missing Boeing 777 claimed to have heard the mobile ringtones.
    "In some cases, the relatives could see them active online through a local Chinese networking site called QQ," the Post reported.
    The eerie development comes even as Malaysian authorities described MH370's disappearance an unprecedented mystery.

I have been following this on and off all day , They are saying they are not suspecting terrorists , if not what government has them ???

Quote Originally Posted by Tulloch View Post
    I have been following this on and off all day , They are saying they are not suspecting terrorists , if not what government has them ???
    and how did they suddenly go 'off radar'...a 777 suddenly dropping down to below radar level just off the ocean surface, travelling there for hours off the coast at high speed and not popping up again on another country's military radar...hhmmm...

me thinks the 'mobile phone/QQ' contact story is BS. I bet there's wreckage out there somewhere..put it this way, if it was taken by a foreign agent or government body, surely they would have dropped below radar level whilst staying on course, not turning away West first, which would give it away from a radar perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    and how did they suddenly go 'off radar'...a 777 suddenly dropping down to below radar level just off the ocean surface, travelling there for hours off the coast at high speed and not popping up again on another country's military radar...hhmmm...

me thinks the 'mobile phone/QQ' contact story is BS. I bet there's wreckage out there somewhere..put it this way, if it was taken by a foreign agent or government body, surely they would have dropped below radar level whilst staying on course, not turning away West first, which would give it away from a radar perspective.
    +1 a very sad story, but expecting it to be found crashed in the ocean sooner or later.

No idea but if they do not find a plane soon it will be put down to one of the worlds biggest conspiracies.

Wasn't that series "LOST" based on something like this?

It's that dumpy fat bloke with a chip on his shoulder in North Korea... he done it!

(p.s. I don't think this sad incident is at all funny but in the absence of all other evidence ???????)
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!