Second hand rifles

bambislayer

I'm posting on here for a friend.

He had to give up keepering a few years back, due to a bad knee injury. In that time, he's been spending a lot of time, working on gunstocks and repairs. A lot of his work is with a local Gunsmith ( excellent reputation on here)

Anyway my pal is keen to " refurbish" old rifles, such as BSA, Parker Hale, Mannlicher. These won't be tack tappers but good quality stalking rifles and an affordable price.

These rifles would be sold as good affordable stalking rifles, is anyone out there looking for or at least be interested in this type of rifle?

Would be interested to hear what you think, also any other types of rifle that are currently being missed out in the current market. Chances are these rifles wouldn't be screw cut as he can flog them to keepering students.

I would be I am looking for a decent cheap .270 package , rifle mod and scope and if pos bi-pod, now been let down by two sellers in regards to purchasing one.

I'm posting on here for a friend.

He had to give up keepering a few years back, due to a bad knee injury. In that time, he's been spending a lot of time, working on gunstocks and repairs. A lot of his work is with a local Gunsmith ( excellent reputation on here)

Anyway my pal is keen to " refurbish" old rifles, such as BSA, Parker Hale, Mannlicher. These won't be tack tappers but good quality stalking rifles and an affordable price.

These rifles would be sold as good affordable stalking rifles, is anyone out there looking for or at least be interested in this type of rifle?

Would be interested to hear what you think, also any other types of rifle that are currently being missed out in the current market. Chances are these rifles wouldn't be screw cut as he can flog them to keepering students.

Add Winchester Mod 70 to your list (bought a 1980s one v cheap, will probably end up refurbing, he could have saved me the trouble!) - and also if you ever find a Husqvarna, they are usually cheap and I have found mine to be an accurate shooter and nice to look at/use. Both those have in common that they never hit the market here, meaning very cheap second hand ones can be had, which could be refurbed into something quite special (particularly the huskies).

Will

just bought a BSA cf2 150 quid much bang for my buck.sportsman gun centre exeter got a parker hale .308 for 95 quid come on how cheap do u want your bang stick.no offence to your friend but theres shed loads of these bargin much cheapness all over t,internet , n by the by mine,s screw cut with scope bases .sgc got 3 parker hales upto 295 dont think he,s gonna retire soon .good rifles all well made but already available for a price.a lot of the peeps i go shooting with do this themselves .stock refurbs ,rebluing etc.

just bought a BSA cf2 150 quid much bang for my buck.sportsman gun centre exeter got a parker hale .308 for 95 quid come on how cheap do u want your bang stick.no offence to your friend but theres shed loads of these bargin much cheapness all over t,internet , n by the by mine,s screw cut with scope bases .sgc got 3 parker hales upto 295 dont think he,s gonna retire soon .good rifles all well made but already available for a price.a lot of the peeps i go shooting with do this themselves .stock refurbs ,rebluing etc.

Sportsmans Gun Center don't give anything away. They might be Parker Hale rifle lapel badges?

its deffo a picture of a rifle,maybe their doing the ebay thing its 95 quid for a picture of a parker hale and the one at 295 is the real one:evil:

Back