Thread: casual workers

casual workers

Hi looking for a template for a form for casual workers to fill in, if anyone who made one up for beaters during the season has one that could be easily reworded for employing someone for casual work I would be most appreciative. Many thanks!

My accountant told me there's no such thing as casual labour anymore... he said it's now a legal requirement to inform HMRC if you pay someone, even if it's only a tenner.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

As Si says, it is now illegal to pay casual workers cash in hand unless they qualify under the "harvest workers and beaters" exemption.

The full details and requirements are on the HMRC website.

You must record their name, address, NI number and DOB.

Heres a starting point...........HM Revenue Customs: Harvest casuals and casual beaters

Charlie, I'm disappointed... I was expecting the next reply to be a Pavarotti reference
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Aye cheers I was looking for a form to record that information, just thought someone might have knocked up something for their beaters during the season that I could copy. I'll probably just have to have a go myself! Cheers