Thread: Two BRNO rifles ZKK601 , .243 & .308

Two BRNO rifles ZKK601 , .243 & .308

Reluctantly selling my BRNOs , they aren't getting much use and I need the space in my cabinet. The .308 is all original with sights intact and in very good condition .It's an early one with the pop-up extra rear sight and hasn't been used much , the bore is perfect and the finish is excellent .There some handling / cabinet marks but the rifle was made in the 1970s .Both rifles have set triggers .The .243 has seen quite a bit of use as it was my "go to " rifle for roe and foxes , mechanically good and accurate , handling marks to the wood but still quite good .Both rifles come with scope mounts.
    Photos to follow or email on request .
    .243 - 175
    .308 - 225 plus RFd xfer.

waterford103's Library | Photobucket
    Last edited by waterford103; 12-03-2014 at 18:46.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Can't believe not a sniff - must be too dear - sensible offers considered.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

last bump
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Blimey mate these are great starter rifles at a good price, I have both meself and they group the cheap ammo nicely too!!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Thanks mate , I think the 308 may be gone , just the 243 left , it's a hell of a workhorse , like you say it loves PPU ammo ,always feeds perfectly and does the job .

Adolph Hitler 1933

I've a 308 zkk601 deluxe that is brilliant, standard trigger too which is apparently quite rare?
    If I didn't already have a 243 id bite your hand off for yours.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

It's a set trigger or as I see it - summer wintr trigger .When it's so cold you're losing feeling in you fingers I use it unset , in summer when I can properly feel the trigger and ease of perhaps longer shot I use the set trigger for crisper release -- works for me !

Adolph Hitler 1933

You probably know already chaps but if you wind the little screw on the trigger all the way in it disables the set trigger. Then you wind it out until the desired release is achieved to make it lighter or heavier,

Stratts

Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    You probably know already chaps but if you wind the little screw on the trigger all the way in it disables the set trigger. Then you wind it out until the desired release is achieved to make it lighter or heavier,

Stratts
    I've had a rifle with one of those triggers for 40 years and never knew that!!

Quote Originally Posted by K333ROE View Post
    I've had a rifle with one of those triggers for 40 years and never knew that!!
    It's obviously worked ok though mate!!