Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Van Full Of Badgers....

  1. #1

    Van Full Of Badgers....

    Bad luck for the ex bootie but I must say this did make me grin ...

    David McIntosh pleads guilty to crashing van full of dead badgers into bus stop | Mail Online


    Maybe one run across the road on the way to the drop off and he went for it...classic.
    Last edited by Johno100; 12-03-2014 at 18:53.

  2. #2
    Ha, 'what happened to the badgers', one of the protesters remarked...

    At a guess, they knew nothing about it, since they were dead already.
    There's always next week...

  3. #3
    Has anyone noticed how they've spelled brake as in the vans brake's "break" British journalism at it's best.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jase kaye View Post
    Has anyone noticed how they've spelled brake as in the vans brake's "break" British journalism at it's best.
    Yep

  5. #5
    Hold on... Is that Rolf Harris?
    Last edited by SimpleSimon; 12-03-2014 at 21:30.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jase kaye View Post
    Has anyone noticed how they've spelled brake as in the vans brake's "break" British journalism at it's best.
    Nope that the British wonderful education system as mucked about with by Blair & Co then everyone who came after them.

    Had to dumb it down so the little darlings could get a sack full of useless certificates you know!

  7. #7
    If I had Kelly Brook as a girlfriend I can honestly say I could think of better ways to spend my time. Bet he feels a right t1t now !

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Nope that the British wonderful education system as mucked about with by Blair & Co then everyone who came after them.

    Had to dumb it down so the little darlings could get a sack full of useless certificates you know!
    You saying DSC certificates are useless ?

  9. #9
    Obviously running late for the Badger Parade....

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    If I had Kelly Brook as a girlfriend I can honestly say I could think of better ways to spend my time. Bet he feels a right t1t now !
    +1 there !

Similar Threads

  1. badgers
    By matt_1029 in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 17:45
  2. Badgers or foxes?
    By camo304 in forum Other Shooting & Keepering
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 23-09-2013, 08:05
  3. foxes and badgers
    By hairlesshunter in forum Other Shooting & Keepering
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 15:25
  4. Help! Reducing fixed 12g full/full chokes?
    By Paul at Fechan in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-12-2011, 22:59
  5. Badgers
    By trouble in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 12:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •