Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kahles 624i

Kahles 624i

I've been looking at some reviews online about the 624i model.
    Some mention competition 624i and some mention Gen 11.
    My query is. Is the 624i available in the UK only Gen 1 or is it competition.
    Confused?
    Plus what's the overall concensus. Are they a good scope for the dough
    Many thanks

I love mine! RUUAG are the importers. Don't know about competition though.

There certainly is a Gen 2. Easiest way to tell the difference is by the magnification ring.

As mentioned Ruuag are the uk distributer to confirm Gen 2 are in stock.
    "If you can't see it, you can't shoot it"

What's the difference with the ring?

If you buy one off the shelf do they come as FFP as standard or do you have to order SFP
    Cheers

I have one of the earlier ones, could not be happier. I was talking to one of the Kahles head engineers for the mil scopes last weekend and even over the last two years he never mentioned anything about a Gen 1 or 2. I thought there was just the additional reticle options that meant the newer version. I have a mil3 reticle which is perfect for hunting.
    edi

Sniper's Hide Forums 624 is only first focal plain. There were a few scopes from early production that suffered from illumnation bleed and issues with the lens coating.

Gen2 ensured that these issues were rectified. The Gen2 mag ring is all aluminium with a more pronounced grip.

Kahles GEN 2 w/ MSR 2 Arrived Today
    "If you can't see it, you can't shoot it"

Hi Easypeasy, I have been wondering the same about this scope, are the 6-24i all FFP now or are there SFP, I have seen several of the non-illuminated are SFP.

Also owners what reticule would you advise, I intend to do target shooting with it the Mil6 looks complicated never mind the AMR.

Any one with both the Kahles and a PM11 are they on a par, or is there an obvious winner...........I don't want to be a sheep and just go the PM11 route. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcap Bob View Post
    Hi Easypeasy, I have been wondering the same about this scope, are the 6-24i all FFP now or are there SFP, I have seen several of the non-illuminated are SFP.

Also owners what reticule would you advise, I intend to do target shooting with it the Mil6 looks complicated never mind the AMR.

Any one with both the Kahles and a PM11 are they on a par, or is there an obvious winner...........I don't want to be a sheep and just go the PM11 route. Any advice greatly appreciated.
    I have both and my 642i is on top of my rifle!