Kahles 624i

easypeasy

I've been looking at some reviews online about the 624i model.
Some mention competition 624i and some mention Gen 11.
My query is. Is the 624i available in the UK only Gen 1 or is it competition.
Confused?
Plus what's the overall concensus. Are they a good scope for the dough
Many thanks

There certainly is a Gen 2. Easiest way to tell the difference is by the magnification ring.

As mentioned Ruuag are the uk distributer to confirm Gen 2 are in stock.

I have one of the earlier ones, could not be happier. I was talking to one of the Kahles head engineers for the mil scopes last weekend and even over the last two years he never mentioned anything about a Gen 1 or 2. I thought there was just the additional reticle options that meant the newer version. I have a mil3 reticle which is perfect for hunting.
edi

Hi Easypeasy, I have been wondering the same about this scope, are the 6-24i all FFP now or are there SFP, I have seen several of the non-illuminated are SFP.

Also owners what reticule would you advise, I intend to do target shooting with it the Mil6 looks complicated never mind the AMR.

Any one with both the Kahles and a PM11 are they on a par, or is there an obvious winner...........I don't want to be a sheep and just go the PM11 route. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Hi Easypeasy, I have been wondering the same about this scope, are the 6-24i all FFP now or are there SFP, I have seen several of the non-illuminated are SFP.

Also owners what reticule would you advise, I intend to do target shooting with it the Mil6 looks complicated never mind the AMR.

Any one with both the Kahles and a PM11 are they on a par, or is there an obvious winner...........I don't want to be a sheep and just go the PM11 route. Any advice greatly appreciated.

I have both and my 642i is on top of my rifle!

I have a K624i on my target rifle and I'd certainly recommend it. I thought I wanted a PMII before I tried the Kahles.

Hi AJ and Deerman, I'm in that boat at the moment which way to jump, Ive handled the K624i at shows, it looks the business, the turrets feels spot on but not shot with it, which ret did you go for. Its a fairly big decision and I dont want to waste money. Cheers Both

I have a K624i on my target rifle and I'd certainly recommend it. I thought I wanted a PMII before I tried the Kahles.

I can vouch for this, great scope fantastic clarity; I'm still trying to get AJ to feel as though he should change and sell his to me at mates rates minus a few hundred :thumb:

you know you it make sense

I know its a big decision bob but definatly wouldn't be a waste of money.

Thanks Guys, I'm really sold on the K624i just not sure of which ret, might have a run to Swillingtons to have a better look at the rets, I'm sure once I have one in my hands the next move will be to the credit card.

Any of you guys know of other Kahles suppliers up north. Cheers Bob.

Thanks Guys, I'm really sold on the K624i just not sure of which ret, might have a run to Swillingtons to have a better look at the rets, I'm sure once I have one in my hands the next move will be to the credit card.

Any of you guys know of other Kahles suppliers up north. Cheers Bob.

I can highly recommend Chris at Swillingtons. He's a top bloke and always happy to help you.

Hi AJ, Thanks for that its always good to get a name/recommendation so that you know your speaking to someone who knows what they are about. Cheers Bob.

Back