Thread: Set triggers and disabling them

Set triggers and disabling them

As above. Does anyone know of a reversible method of stopping a trigger on a steyr mannlicher mod m pro from being moved into the set position?

Don't know which set triggers you have ( I run the double set ), but this fellow has info and links of how-to for the SSG, Steyr Scout, SBS..

http://www.frfrogspad.com/

If you don't find what you need, post the model ( and a photo would help ) and I might be able to send you the right steps.

Wind the grubscrew in on the trigger blade will stop is being able to engage. Winding it out makes the set trigger a little heavier.

If you have a removable trigger guard you can adjust the normal trigger weight without having to remove the stock of the plastic fantastic. The grub screw for this is in front of the trigger,

I adjusted a friends set trigger the other day as he was not happy to use it. Now it brakes nicley and he is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by activeviii View Post
    Wind the grubscrew in on the trigger blade will stop is being able to engage. Winding it out makes the set trigger a little heavier.

If you have a removable trigger guard you can adjust the normal trigger weight without having to remove the stock of the plastic fantastic. The grub screw for this is in front of the trigger,

I adjusted a friends set trigger the other day as he was not happy to use it. Now it brakes nicley and he is happy.
    I agree, I can do this with my Mannlicher Classic, single set trigger - But I don't as using it improves accuracy!