Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S&W 4006 magazine?

S&W 4006 magazine?

Hey folks.....
    I picked up this pistol but everything that was supposed to come with it (belt, holster, 2 mags, and mag pouch was misplaced (lack of better words).....

Tried google with no love.... (out of stock, etc..) I need one or two (one is actually enough) magazines in working condition.. New or used makes no difference. If anyone has one that they'll part with please PM me with what you have in mind.. Would also be interested in a belt/holster of some kind.. Nothing fancy, would just be used as a sidearm on pig hunts (if at all)... Or if someone can give me a link to where I can order a mag and a suggestion for a simple but decent belt/holster it would be appreciated....

Thanks, Dave

I get all my holsters made by price western holsters I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern View Post
    Thanks.... they won't ship to me but seem to be the only ones that have them.... I'll have one sent to my buddy on that side of the pond to forward...

Tell your friend to subscribe to their flyer and get their full PDF catalog. They run magazine deals all the time, at wholesale with free shipping ( to him ).

Bit of a long shot asking in the U.K. isn't it Daven. I believe that this model was probably introduced after the ban so unlikely to have ever reached our shores.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Bit of a long shot asking in the U.K. isn't it Daven. I believe that this model was probably introduced after the ban so unlikely to have ever reached our shores.
    If you don't ask, you'll never know.. right? Life in general is a long shot. Got an answer and solid lead faster on this forum than on the US based ones I asked on.....

The 4006. like the 5906 (9mm), was designed as a duty pistol for US metropolitan police, when .40 S&W became the rage. Then the weight of all that gear they tote became an issue, along with penny pinching, and being able to report that "We bought X more pistols for Y dollars." Glock took sales, and everyone went to polymer frame guns.

Truth be known, Smith had way too many models in their product line, to be profitable.

There were 4006s and 5906s at police shooting ranges which had 30,000 rounds without a problem of any kind, being cleaned once a week.

I just received my CDNN sale flyer, which has the stainless S&W 4006 magazines for $9.95 US.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern View Post
    I just received my CDNN sale flyer, which has the stainless S&W 4006 magazines for $9.95 US.

They won't ship to me and my buddy lives in MD and they won't (can't?) ship a 10 rd mag to MD........