Collection In Dorset

wayneinthepub

I might have the chance of some second hand swaro binoculars but they are in Ferndown, Dorset and I am in Doncaster.

My question is would anyone on here close by be willing to pick them up and mail them to me, the only reason I ask is my brother got stung a few weeks back with a Go Pro camera and lost £150.

I no you get wrong-uns in all sorts of places but have a little more trust for the people on this site than just Joe Bloggs selling his binoculars.

I am waiting to here from the seller but thought I would ask the question

Thanks in Advance

Best regards

Wayne

I might have the chance of some second hand swaro binoculars but they are in Ferndown, Dorset and I am in Doncaster.

My question is would anyone on here close by be willing to pick them up and mail them to me, the only reason I ask is my brother got stung a few weeks back with a Go Pro camera and lost £150.

I no you get wrong-uns in all sorts of places but have a little more trust for the people on this site than just Joe Bloggs selling his binoculars.

Thanks in Advance

Best regards

Wayne

So you want an SD poster to pay for and collect some binos then you will give them the money if you are happy with the binos ?

If you are paying the vendor in advance what happens if the collector thinks they are US?

Last edited:
I don't think he said he wanted anyone to pay for them, Johnno100. I read that he just wants someone who might be in the area who would be independent to have a squint at/through them to see if they're okay. What's more, I suspect that if that happens it'll be before they are bought. No point in a test drive after you buy the car!

However, seeing as I'm even farther away than you, wayneinthe pub, not much point in me volunteering.

Thanks Pedro you have hit the nail on the head I don't want anyone to pay for anything. It was as I said my brother paid for a Go Pro and never received it from someone he didn't know on gumtree when he tried contacting them no answer, so the money was gone. A few weeks later the same guy with a different number is trying the same stunt again.

I was just trying to avoid this through a site that I feel is relatively trustworthy

Im sure someone will help you, the previous posts blew things out of preportions
They are a helpfull lot on here in the main, but as the site grows, there is more chance for a wroung un or two
Plus one or two are quick off the mark with a post before they put there heads in gear

Good Luck

Thanks in Advance

Best regards

Wayne

Wayne,

I actually live in Ferndown, so would be more than willing to help in any way I can.
Let me know if I can assist further.

Pm me your phone number and I'll call you tomorrow if that helps.

Steve

Im sure someone will help you, the previous posts blew things out of preportions
They are a helpfull lot on here in the main, but as the site grows, there is more chance for a wroung un or two
Plus one or two are quick off the mark with a post before they put there heads in gear

Good Luck
It seems to be happening a lot lately, freshface has responded with a polite reply offering to help out, as the o.p. had hoped for. Some great guys on the site after all. deerwarden

Back