Thread: In the town centre ...

In the town centre ...

https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Perfect for printing out and checking zero on the air rifle - thankyou!
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

Hi John,
    Just had a weeks 'therapy break' in a hotel in Bournemouth with the wife and dog. ( I felt guilty about buying a new fluted .243 barrel for my Blaser) ;-)
    If you want to see 'herds' of them go there for a few days, they are everywhere, they drove my dog nuts !!
    If you stand still long enough they will try and undo your shoe laces !!

If you stand still long enough they will try and undo your shoe laces !![/QUOTE]

Just as long as they don't go for your nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gain View Post
    Perfect for printing out and checking zero on the air rifle - thankyou!
    Damn! I should have watermarked them then flogged them on as targets.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Hi John,
    Just had a weeks 'therapy break' in a hotel in Bournemouth with the wife and dog. ( I felt guilty about buying a new fluted .243 barrel for my Blaser) ;-)
    If you want to see 'herds' of them go there for a few days, they are everywhere, they drove my dog nuts !!
    Hello Eddy. Hope you are well.
    Do the people in Bournemouth wear bicycle clips to stop the Squirrels going up the trouser legs?

Last year when we were there, a few of the locals, by that I mean people that live there but come originally from all parts of the Eastern Bloc countries, were encouraging them to go up their trouser legs where they were quickly despatched and taken home to eat.
    The Council has now put Bait Boxes at strategic places and notices have been put up not to encourage them as when they beg for food and don't get any, they get aggressive - the Squirrels get aggressive I mean, not the locals

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Hi John,

thats not to bad edd,

its the girls you have to watch out for and its not laces they are trying to unzip/do.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    thats not to bad edd,
    its the girls you have to watch out for and its not laces they are trying to unzip/do. bob.
    Hmm ! maybe they were looking for somewhere to nest as I know girls from that part of the world are not prone to using a razor on any part of their bodies - or at least so I was told !!!!!!!!