Thread: Excellent DSC1@ Barrony Campus

Excellent DSC1@ Barrony Campus

Did my Dsc1 with Paul Adkins at Barrony Campus in Feb. Excellent course, super delivery. I enrolled with minimum knowledge and walked away understanding more than the basics and got an easy pass.

The best thing for me was it was over Sat/Sun 2 day course so no wasted holiday. Might be a bit far for some down here in England, but still worth the journey for the compactness of the course.

Top bloke, top course.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Jon J View Post
    Did my Dsc1 with Paul Adkins at Barrony Campus in Feb. Excellent course, super delivery. I enrolled with minimum knowledge and walked away understanding more than the basics and got an easy pass.

The best thing for me was it was over Sat/Sun 2 day course so no wasted holiday. Might be a bit far for some down here in England, but still worth the journey for the compactness of the course.

Top bloke, top course.

Jon
    +1, couldn't agree more, top bloke.

Congrats Jon

When in Feb did you do your course and how quickly did BASC mark and respond with your cert?

Thanks,
    Course ran over the 1st and 2nd feb and had the cert and the alpaca badge (I think it's supposed to be a deer ;-) ) was through the end of Feb.
    Jon

Excellent stuff. Cheers for the quick response - will keep an eye out for something in the post next week or so then. I'm not expecting anything certificate sized but just happy to see the results.

hahaha, are alpacas covered under AOLQ?

Top bloke, top course.

Jon
    well done, doug,
    DONT START

Well done Jon J, I did my DSC with Paul at Baroney, and like you, learned lots of new stuff...Great place to do it too...

Thanks,
    had the cert and the alpaca badge .
    Jon
    Alpaca stalking certificate Level 1, like it!! I'd be up for that.. Another course finished today with all happy bunnies and the first Husband and Wife ever through I've ever heard of on the same course. Well done all, and cheers

cheers paul enjoyed the weekend and glad I passed.
    adrian