Atec Maxim

bk

My maxim isn't old and I cant split nor want to for cleaning but is it possible to replace the thread on them?
The threaded section also contains the rear reflex baffle so anyone an idea of the cost if they are changeable?
Cheers

Would not have thought it'd be cheap as the bit with the thread (I assume you mean the part the muzzle screws into) is steel (at least on mine) and looks like a sort of freaky flash hider (hexagonal external section).
Probably loctited in a well...

I can't remember how much I paid but a quick 'phone call to Jackson's Rifles will put you right.
I have two front sections as one is for my Blaser barrels of 15 x 1 spigot and the other is the bog standard 1/2" x 20 Unf for my Remmy.

If you send the old one back to Jacksons they will replace it (with any thread you like) for £66. Or if you want just the bottom section it is £111. I got these prices about a week ago, while sorting out some of my rifles. Hope that helps.

If you send the old one back to Jacksons they will replace it (with any thread you like) for £66. Or if you want just the bottom section it is £111. I got these prices about a week ago, while sorting out some of my rifles. Hope that helps.
Spot on matey, just spoke to them.
£111 is a bit pricey

Back