Thread: Somerset - new member

Somerset - new member

Hello all,
    Just joined The Stalking Directory and can see now what I've been missing!! Mainly a fisherman but turning slowly towards more rifle shooting although been doing both on and off for 35yrs +! Now have a Tikka T3 .204 with Swarovski glass on top and enjoying some pitch black evenings walking over fields with an expert mate who is showing me the tricks of the trade. Into salmon fishing in Scotland too and run a boat on the South Coast for Bass and Cod. May be tempted into some stalking soon but we'll see how the foxing goes first. How do I find time to work?!
    Regards - Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by brcvjdj View Post
    Hello all,
    Just joined The Stalking Directory and can see now what I've been missing!! Mainly a fisherman but turning slowly towards more rifle shooting although been doing both on and off for 35yrs +! Now have a Tikka T3 .204 with Swarovski glass on top and enjoying some pitch black evenings walking over fields with an expert mate who is showing me the tricks of the trade. Into salmon fishing in Scotland too and run a boat on the South Coast for Bass and Cod. May be tempted into some stalking soon but we'll see how the foxing goes first. How do I find time to work?!
    Regards - Jonathan
    Welcome to the forum.
    You definitely need to get out more!
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

what boat do you run?

Hi Scubadog
    Out of West Bay Quicksilver 640. Sometime some diving for couple of mates when the weather is decent and tides not too strong. Lovely Dorset - One day I'll call it home - till then up and down Ilminster bypass!.
    Cheers