Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNF/ half inch

UNF/ half inch

Can any person on SD give me a contact to buy two half inch (unf thread protector?) please.

Quote Originally Posted by quiteman View Post
    Can any person on SD give me a contact to buy two half inch (unf thread protector?) please.
    Send Onelesscharlie a pm on here.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    ramsbottoms sell them

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

i think I have a couple of spares lying around , pm me your address and I'll put them in the post

BushWear sell them off their Web site. ALL THE BEST !

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    i am looking for a stainless one and i have a chunky knurled one for swaps.?

chris i don't have any spares left now,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Thank you all

This will make you laugh I lost this one last year in front of farmers barn when I got my gloves out of the same pocket it was in and when the farmer ask me what I was looking for I told him and he took a metal detector from the tractor and found it saying I keep it in there because of the pins for the tractor I keep losing now, I have lost the same one he found for me three miles away over the other side of the hill in the barn that he owns this time not got the balls to ask him don't think I was to keep that one some how.

SD Regular
    There was a chap called Matt I think on here, making stainless ones to order a while back (so with or without knurling, chamfering etc). I just PM'd him preferred length, diameter and the internal pitch and he sent it a day or so later. All good. Worth an old thread search?
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    There was a chap called Matt I think on here, making stainless ones to order a while back (so with or without knurling, chamfering etc). I just PM'd him preferred length, diameter and the internal pitch and he sent it a day or so later. All good. Worth an old thread search?

Mat made me a thread protector in stainless - I would definitely ask him if I ever needed another one.

Guy

Stick a muzzle break on it!