Thread: collar

collar

can anyone recommend a collar for my gwp bitch, I have a niggeloh harness but thinking of just using collar, thanks

I had a niggeloh tracking collar with the aluminium brace to eleviate pressure on the neck and vitals, the material has worn through in no time. exposing the aluminium.

The cost of it, i was a bit disappointed I must say, have now had one made by a local leather workshop to my design and so far so good, nice piece of leather, still use the harness when he's tracking

How long have you had the collar as I have sold a lot of these and they are rated as possibly one of the toughest

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    How long have you had the collar as I have sold a lot of these and they are rated as possibly one of the toughest
    I guess just over a year, 14 months at the most

ATB

phil

Quote Originally Posted by the scudd View Post
    can anyone recommend a collar for my gwp bitch, I have a niggeloh harness but thinking of just using collar, thanks
    Morning Scudd.

I had this leather collar made for my GWP by Dougster ( Richard ) off this site, at a very reasonable price, for a piece of kit that is just the job, hard wearing, and pleasing to the eye.

I also had a `puppy` version made to get the lad used to wearing it in anger, as he needs to grow in to the adult version, but they are identical in all but size.

Talented chap is Dougster, and he will do his best to accommodate any personal touches you may want, but I am very pleased with the version he made for me.

All the best.

Neil.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	39379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	114.3 KB 
ID:	39382
    Last edited by NeilG; 18-03-2014 at 09:43. Reason: additional photo

Hi Philip why not send it to me and I will fire it back at niggeloh to see what they say? no promises on a result though

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Hi Philip why not send it to me and I will fire it back at niggeloh to see what they say? no promises on a result though

Hi Kit

I cut it up to keep the fittings to have one made, have one in leather now, hopefully that will last a while.

Thanks for the offer, appreciated

ATB

Phil

I have Weimaraner's and use neoprene "ezy dogz" collars they are about 1 1/2" wide, soft & strong. About 12-15