Thread: Roe deer male hunting (2014) 2015?

Roe deer male hunting (2014) 2015?

Hi you all!

My name is Stig and I do work as a teacher at a Secondary School i Norway, Department natural resource use. I have the main responsibility for managing the school's roe deer population; therefore I have a special interest for roe deer.

I am on the search for some excellent roe deer male hunting for me and my friend (he`s working as forest and land manager) in 2014 or 2015. So joining this forum and site, might be the way to go for us. Our goal is to find a place where we could get a nice hunt, make some new friends and hopefully make this to an annual trip.

So, if you would like to have two polite and reliable guys from Norway to hunt on your estate, so please feel free to make contact.

A place not to far from the main airports would be a good thing.

Best regards
    Stig

Quote Originally Posted by stbasnv View Post
    Hi you all!

My name is Stig and I do work as a teacher at a Secondary School i Norway, Department natural resource use. I have the main responsibility for managing the school's roe deer population; therefore I have a special interest for roe deer.

I am on the search for some excellent roe deer male hunting for me and my friend (he`s working as forest and land manager) in 2014 or 2015. So joining this forum and site, might be the way to go for us. Our goal is to find a place where we could get a nice hunt, make some new friends and hopefully make this to an annual trip.

So, if you would like to have two polite and reliable guys from Norway to hunt on your estate, so please feel free to make contact.

A place not to far from the main airports would be a good thing.

Best regards
    Stig
    Hi Stig

Try Jon Snowdon at Greenlee Northumberland.
    Stavanger to Newcastle direct and he is about 1 hour away from airport.
    Good accommodation and good food.
    Give him a try you will not be disappointed
    greenleehouse@aol.com

Hi Stig
    I had three Norwegian guys for a few days on bucks last year , i collected them from Airport
    and arranged accomodation etc
    One of them is a member on the site here (Gomy)
    Id be happy to have you here
    Attachment 39364

Hi stig, you won't go wrong visiting Northumberland. You are within easy reach of Newcastle airport and both greenlee and Paul at Fechan have stalking within a short drive of Newcastle. Thousands of Scandinavians visit Newcastle each year and some businesses offer tax free shopping. So Northumberland isn't only suitable for stalking it also appeals to wives/girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by Solwaystalker View Post
    Hi Stig
    I had three Norwegian guys for a few days on bucks last year , i collected them from Airport
    and arranged accomodation etc
    One of them is a member on the site here (Gomy)
    Id be happy to have you here
    Attachment 39364
    I can recommend Colin! He is a real professional guide and you will have a wonderful hunt with him.