Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Oh Yes Happy Paddy's Day from a Bog Trotting spud picking Irishman :old:(where's the leprechaun smileys)

I'm not sure whether to celebrate or cry -- I got married on this day in 1960.
Some of the Irish blood in me wants to celebrate but but the other bit of Irish blood in me wants to part ex for a newer model, although, at my age, what I'd do with a newer model, I have no idea ;)

I'm not sure whether to celebrate or cry -- I got married on this day in 1960.
Some of the Irish blood in me wants to celebrate but but the other bit of Irish blood in me wants to part ex for a newer model, although, at my age, what I'd do with a newer model, I have no idea ;)

All that time with the same woman? That's a novelty these days.
oh and all you do with the newer models is dribble on them, well that is all some people are fit to do. lol.
i am looking to part ex my missus but no takers so far. Problem is they all know her and what she's like. They all tell me I deserve her. :rofl:

Well it's great to see no cultural stereotypes have been harmed in the creation of these posts!:D Howy308 if the french let us win it was very gracious of England to let them win first...:rofl:
First wild brownies of the season in the bag today...
Now I can go for a drink!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Time to dust off the fly rods and go fishing...

Damn right, first day of the season traditionally.

I passed two cars on the way to work this morning towing lough boats. I was not happy to to be working.

Mine will be floating before much longer.

Belated Happy St.Patricks day fellas. Cracking game, brilliant result and a few pints of Irish Mineral water consumed too.

Back