Thread: Generosity of SD members

Generosity of SD members

I bought an air rifle today to teach my 8 year old daughter to shoot with, she loves coming beating and shooting with me so I thought I'd start her off on the long road which hopefully will lead to me shooting alongside her.
    I posted a thread in the wanted section asking if anyone had a little scope I could buy to mount on the rifle and almost immediately I had offers from 2 SD members, both offering me free scopes to be posted tomorrow,
    I am so grateful and my daughter has gone to bed with a huge grin on her face and has made me promise to get home as early as I can tomorrow so I can take her shooting.
    Many many thanks to you both and I will do my best to offer the same help to someone else off the site
    Jonty

ive got a barrel clamp bipod if she wants it m8.its fixed height but your more than welcome.my dad had 0 % interest in my shooting as a kid so any help to get younguns started is a bonus

well done to all concerned,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    ive got a barrel clamp bipod if she wants it m8.its fixed height but your more than welcome.my dad had 0 % interest in my shooting as a kid so any help to get younguns started is a bonus
    Very kind of you, it's only a small rifle but it resembles a punt gun when she tries to hold it

Have you got mounts sorted?Have a single piece jobbie here if needed I can post

Quote Originally Posted by perdix View Post
    Have you got mounts sorted?Have a single piece jobbie here if needed I can post
    Yes thank you, TH4 has kindly donated mounts along with a scope, but a kind offer

No worries.Taught both my girls to shoot.Very happy memories indeed