Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rip clarissa Dickson wright

Rip clarissa Dickson wright

Sad news good old Clarissa passed aged 66 on saturday in Scotland .a supporter of fieldsports and fantastic cook a real good sport .
    will try a recipe at the weekend in her memory and of course raise a glass .
    norma

Got to agree she was one of a kind, a no nonsense cook who spoke her mind. RIP

M

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Sad news good old Clarissa passed aged 66 on saturday in Scotland .a supporter of fieldsports and fantastic cook a real good sport .
    will try a recipe at the weekend in her memory and of course raise a glass .
    norma
    hmmm two fat ladys, rip,doug,
    DONT START

That is a shame. A strong personality and a definite character. She called a butchers I was working in when doing one of her books and the conversation was very amusing !

Met her at the waterloo cup a few years ago and had a chat, what a gem. Mayshe RIP
    regards Jimmy

we have one of her cooking books she signed for us at the yorkshire show she wrote very unladylike comments on blair i in huge writing across both facing pages , shouting it out as she wrote ,some lass.

Probably the only woman on TV more right wing than I am. Completely non PC and no respecter of the current liberal left ******** consensus.

Thought she she was great.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Aye a bloody shame she has passed away
    R.I.P Clarissa

Bruce w's experience of her is very similar to mine! A real character who will be missed. R.I.P.

Was only watching her the other night in some programme about food in the medieval court. A passionate supporter of our way of life and she took all the crap from the antis that inevitably came her way with very good humour. God bless her.

Yorkie.