Thread: selling brass shells

selling brass shells

hi guys does anybody sell there brass shells after using factory ammo ?? just wondered what they are worth .222. does it make a difference on the make of the shells ?? could someone shed some light on this please many thanks

Yes lots of guys sell their once fired cases if they can't be bothered to reload themselves, you will see many adverts in the classified ads on this site. Prices will vary slightly depending on make and calibre with most reloaders prefering makes such as Lapua, Norma and RWS though other brands sell just as well.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

ok thanks well if someone wants the brass i got in the future then il save em all and sell them on cheaper anything towards more hornady helps me lol

Quote Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
    ok thanks well if someone wants the brass i got in the future then il save em all and sell them on cheaper anything towards more hornady helps me lol
    Kev, is it actual hornady, or the (utterly crap) frontier stuff ?

Speak aka to me next monday

Pete
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

If you have to send any do not use the post office. If they intercept it they will destroy it

ok thanks for the advice david and ok bud yes its hornady not the crap stuff lol cheers il spk to you when i see you mate
    Last edited by kevinc; 19-03-2014 at 14:58.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
    hi guys does anybody sell there brass shells after using factory ammo ?? just wondered what they are worth .222. does it make a difference on the make of the shells ?? could someone shed some light on this please many thanks

You after some or selling some Kevin.
    Are you trying to get reloading items together?

ATB
    Phil

im saving them to sell on atm i may get into reloading im not sure yet i still gotta get a scope sold and another sorted yet lol