Thread: Hello from new member

Hello from new member

Hello,

I'm an occasional stalker and target shooter from London. I stalk red stags in Scotland when I can, and get down to Bisley to keep my eye in when I can't, though somehow don't seem to manage to do either as often as I'd like!

I also shoot clays and game, and work at a shooting magazine, which goes some way to make up for lack of actual shooting.

Hello Jane and welcome!

There are a few of us from London on here, with a bit of a concentration around the Ealing area (including myself). Whereabouts are you? Are you a member of the BSRC in Bisley?

Hello! I'm near Paddington, so not a million miles from Ealing. Not a member of the BSRC yet, but it's on my list of things to do. I shot there once with the NRASC, which was great fun, though I need a lot more practice on the running boar targets!

Ah, nine minutes away on the train in fact, so almost a neighbour. Just before Christmas I arranged some drinks for local SD members, we may do that again shortly, if you'd like to join us when we do! There are at least three SD members in this part of London who are BSRC members, should you wish to discuss it at all. Also, 8x57 on here is organising a shoot at the BSRC in aid of Help 4 Heroes in June for which there are still a few places I think. I daresay it may even be newsworthy, and it would give you a chance of that running target practice!

Here you go, I found the link. There are seven spaces left: http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...965#post753965

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

hi and welcome to sd all the very best.

Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Hello Jane and welcome!

There are a few of us from London on here, with a bit of a concentration around the Ealing area (including myself). Whereabouts are you? Are you a member of the BSRC in Bisley?
    Wrong type of stalking you're doing there mate

Hi and welcome to the site.