Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako Optilock ringmounts (the one piece base/ring combination)

Sako Optilock ringmounts (the one piece base/ring combination)

Unfortunately I thought was sorted but sadly not, so I'm still looking for a pair of the one-piece Optilock 30mm Ringmounts in Blue to match the action but I'd be happy with Stainless.

ie As per these.....SAKO OPTILOCK Ring mounts

.....or even a pair of the 30mm High (29mm) Third Eye Tactical Sako direct fit. At least I think it's the 30mm Highs from the picatinny ring pdf
    http://www.thirdeyetactical.com/down...inny-Rings.PDF

I don't want to go to the Medium Optilocks as the 'scope is sitting a perfect 1mm above the barrel.

The ringmounts may not work depending on where they end up in the dovetail in centralising the 'scope in relation to the turret housing....... but yer just gotta try these things out.

Cheers

Fizz

My mate got a set from mcleods of Tain.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULT View Post
    My mate got a set from mcleods of Tain.
    Thanks for the nod Paul..... I was hoping to pick up a secondhand pair before I went down the new route.

Cheers

Fizz

I might have a set at home. In fact I'm sure I have. Just need to check of they are inch or 30mm
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

If The singing stalker hasn't got any I have 30mm ones which have only been used for a coupole of months before I put a weaver rail on.

Andy

Thanks chaps... I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Fizz

Fizz,
    have a look here. See if that is of interest.
    For Sale: 30 mm Tikka optilock scope mount bases for weaver/picatinnny rails.. Found them the other night.
    Now all I need is to find the bike keys. Definitely not moving again.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Fizz,
    have a look here. See if that is of interest.
    For Sale: 30 mm Tikka optilock scope mount bases for weaver/picatinnny rails.. Found them the other night.
    Now all I need is to find the bike keys. Definitely not moving again.
    Hey Gloop!

Not for me I'm afraid...bought a pair of the Pic Rail bases in stainless the other week - I was after a pair of the one-piece ringmounts that mount directly on the dovetails.

Cheers anyway

atb

Fizz

I have a set of TET direct fit Sako rings in 30mm high annodised that I could be persuaded to part with.

They have a few very small chips in the annodised finish but are in good nick.

How about 60 posted.

Hold on I think I have those as well. Will load a picture up.