Thread: What a beautiful Day

Cool What a beautiful Day

What an amazingly beautiful day it has been in some parts of the Highlands today, The sun was warm and when I got back to the car about 1400 it was reading 13 degrees ,

Just out doing some rabbits and seeing if there was any recent activity at a couple of fox dens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1395141857503.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	545.6 KB 
ID:	39394Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1395141916788.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	559.5 KB 
ID:	39395

It was trully a good peaceful morning , some curlews a couple of geese and a warbler the only things making any noise for the first part, Then went quiet barring a meadow pippet when the shadow of buzzard flew by, then after it had gone the bird life was alive again

Wish it had been as nice in the Central belt.........not looking that great for the next week either !
    Enjoy yourself ........it's later than you think !!

Sounded bloody great!

Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    Sounded bloody great!
    It was , the inside of my jack pyke jacket was more moist than the out side , loved the walk and as it is new ground to me it was good to explore on foot, really wanted to get to know the terrain , also, with the amount of foxes spotted and taken I am sure there is one or two active dens close to the ground so wanted to sniff them out.

nice just to read about your day, we have hardly been without a gale with driving rain each day for months ,and the rest of the week is no better ,so thanks it is cheering to think its fine somewhere at last .

Quote Originally Posted by bruce w View Post
    nice just to read about your day, we have hardly been without a gale with driving rain each day for months ,and the rest of the week is no better ,so thanks it is cheering to think its fine somewhere at last .
    I think it has been the same everywhere thats why it was so nice to get out today just thought it be nice to share a really nice morning out with everyone..