Thread: Stolen Gundogs

Stolen Gundogs

I have just had this on an email, please spread around

Dear all,

The father of my Gamekeeper, Paul Seaton, had his two working cocker spaniels stolen from the kennel by his house on New Year’s Eve. He had just taken them for a walk, put them back in the kennel and gone into
    his house to make a cup of tea. Within a few minutes they had gone!

Anyone who has shot here will remember seeing them work. I attach a poster with a photo of them. Their markings are very distinctive, so they should be easily recognisable. Because of this, it is probable
    that the thieves will move them out of this area, so they could reappear anywhere.

Sadly, it seems that theft of working dogs is becoming increasingly common. I now realise what a terrible effect it has on those affected. Our whole shooting community is deeply shocked, angry and determined
    to get the dogs back. We are also keen to ensure this does not happen again.

Could I please ask that you spread the details of these two dogs as widely as possible in your area, and please put up the poster (depending on where you are you may need to add ‘North Bucks’ after Claydon). Any help you can give would be very much appreciated.

With Best Wishes for the New Year

Edmund Verney
    £1,000 REWARD information lead to/or safe return

Stolen from Claydon on the 31st Dec 2009 at 10am
    Contact Paul 07793 601523[img]I have just had this on an email, please spread around

Dear all,

The father of my Gamekeeper, Paul Seaton, had his two working cocker spaniels stolen from the kennel by his house on New Year’s Eve. He had just taken them for a walk, put them back in the kennel and gone into
    his house to make a cup of tea. Within a few minutes they had gone!

Anyone who has shot here will remember seeing them work. I attach a poster with a photo of them. Their markings are very distinctive, so they should be easily recognisable. Because of this, it is probable
    that the thieves will move them out of this area, so they could reappear anywhere.

Sadly, it seems that theft of working dogs is becoming increasingly common. I now realise what a terrible effect it has on those affected. Our whole shooting community is deeply shocked, angry and determined
    to get the dogs back. We are also keen to ensure this does not happen again.

Could I please ask that you spread the details of these two dogs as widely as possible in your area, and please put up the poster (depending on where you are you may need to add ‘North Bucks’ after Claydon). Any help you can give would be very much appreciated.

With Best Wishes for the New Year

Edmund Verney
    £1,000 REWARD information lead to/or safe return

Stolen from Claydon on the 31st Dec 2009 at 10am
    Contact Paul 07793 601523

Sadly this is becomming too common! I just heard via facebook about a black cocker going awol too. If any of you guys are on F.B. take a look for "find Archie" I think a group has formed under that name.

Let's hope for a good outcome for all concerned,

Mark.

stolen dogs

Gundogs seem to be easy pickings for scumbags who then "find em" once a reward is put up!!
    More alarmingly these scumbags sometimes sell em on to shooting people (used loosely)

ATB in finding these dogs

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by buckup
    Sadly this is becomming too common!
    Common on this site, too. It's already been posted:

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...pic.php?t=9095

Let's hope he gets them back.

KevinF.

Just seen this on face book. Let's hope it get's a result.
    Buckup.