Thread: Top Man

Top Man

I would like to thank deerhunter 270 on the forum for hiskindness in posting me two thread protectors free of charge top man.
    Thank you again Graeme I will be watching your threads incase I can help you out and return your kindness.
    Best regards, Chris.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by quiteman View Post
    I would like to thank deerhunter 270 on the forum for hiskindness in posting me two thread protectors free of charge top man.
    Thank you again Graeme I will be watching your threads incase I can help you out and return your kindness.
    Best regards, Chris.
    well chris your are top man as i know very very well,helped me out many times over my last few years with not just shooting related things/questions/but moral support when my wee one was very very ill.

so good things happen to those good people,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Thank you Bob for those kind words, if we can't help others its a sad world only a phone call away Bob, how the shooting now you got that 6 BR.

ATB: Chris

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by quiteman View Post
    Thank you Bob for those kind words, if we can't help others its a sad world only a phone call away Bob, how the shooting now you got that 6 BR.

ATB: Chris
    hi chris

it's shooting like a dream, just not sure on the oversized bolt handle, i am also hoping to change the 4.5/14 to a 6.5/20 zeiss for those longer shots chris, been out 400 no bother but the ret is a tad think for 600 so needs to be changed,

hope alls well with the new rifle build and hope to hear all about it some time soon,

respect to you and yours

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi Bob

Still waiting for the farmer to take his rifles and shotgun back as been holding for him after he had new house built so when gone back will have the space in the cabinets will have a look at it all then Bob, forgot to ask how is the wee one now I hope still going forward Bob

So what are you using that rifle for then, you will have to watch that extra range you have Bob, you look after yourself and the family and all the best to you all.

Chris.