Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Distant attractions

Distant attractions

Why is it that everything I want in the classifieds is at the edges of civilisation?

Cornwall! Angus! Stornoway!

And the stuff I want to buy is always ​face to face!
    "Nonsense! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista.....................".

Who doesn't love a road trip?
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

23 for some powder + 400 miles of diesel - that's the kind of road trip that nobody loves.

Haha. No sense of adventure...
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

you want to live here in no mans land 2 1/2 hrs from everything bar my bleedin misses, DRINK DRINK, doug,
    DONT START

Where the f-k is Shrewsbury?
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

somewhere near shakespeare i think, at least youve got deer to chase any deer up here has been dragged up kicking and screaming, doug, oh god i need a variation, i mean a vacation, its ok i will be allright when i get my new scope,whibble, i need to go three hours north soon for some r and r, i wonder if charadam fancys a swap i will go shoot some munties he can come up here and throw bricks at scousers, its ok there thick skinned or just thick,? used to be in fishing club with about twenty of the buggers , kept calling me a woolyback bloody cheek, to be or not to be that is the question, wether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of discontent ,whibble,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 18-03-2014 at 22:16.
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by RickoShay View Post
    Where the f-k is Shrewsbury?
    At the centre of civilisation, obviously.

It has been said Cornwall is beyond the edge of civilisation.

..and the edge of that is the outer edge of the GL7 border ....

+ 'Yarp'
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942