Thread: couple of bits.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

couple of bits.

hi all.

looking for a tikka 590/595 bolt handle, i have a oversized one and wanted to see what the normal one works like with the 6mmbr. i may be changing it at some point but want to see what its like first.

the other is a swap.

im looking for a 1/2" unf 20 stainless thread protector, the normal 1/2" thread that fits a cz will fit mine, i purchased one in the past that was not the same thread pitch and gave it away on here and i think it ended up being passed on again,the one i have is a black knurled one that fits and looks well on a 16"cz varmint 17hmr ans is just about the same Dia as the barrel at that point.

thank you

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

was great meeting you earlier bob and thanks for all the advice, very happy with my swap of thread protector - for hat

hope to meet again soon

mark

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    hi all.

looking for a tikka 590/595 bolt handle, i have a oversized one and wanted to see what the normal one works like with the 6mmbr. i may be changing it at some point but want to see what its like first.

the other is a swap.

im looking for a 1/2" unf 20 stainless thread protector, the normal 1/2" thread that fits a cz will fit mine, i purchased one in the past that was not the same thread pitch and gave it away on here and i think it ended up being passed on again,the one i have is a black knurled one that fits and looks well on a 16"cz varmint 17hmr ans is just about the same Dia as the barrel at that point.

thank you

bob.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    hi all.

the other is a swap.

thank you

bob.
    you can borrow a bolt handle off mine to try if any good bob. But it's not spare :/
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by markbjones View Post
    was great meeting you earlier bob and thanks for all the advice, very happy with my swap of thread protector - for hat

hope to meet again soon

mark

HI MArk

you are most welcome and thank you for calling in to meet up.

i hope you have a great time shooting with the new item etc.

ps: ill sort a night out some time and we can swap stories,

top man with a top lady too.

kind regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    you can borrow a bolt handle off mine to try if any good bob. But it's not spare :/
    hi pete

you need to get over some time that powder is still here,

i have a chap coming to the castle on friday to look at the zeiss so he has a tikka 595 bolt for me to look at etc, i'll take the 6mm br in with me to see what what, i may have to have a smaller bolt knob fitted as i think this one could be a bit on the large side for my use's.

regards

bob.