Diy larder

Motomooch

Hi all just wondered on preferences and what would you all class as a requirement for you larder anything from the height to equipment? my first larder so tips and advice well received cheers

Hi all just wondered on preferences and what would you all class as a requirement for you larder anything from the height to equipment? my first larder so tips and advice well received cheers

I have:
1) stainless steel catering table
2) fridge
3) david stretton steel tilting cradle, but I have mounted it on lockable castors - I can use it to lift carcass, wheel it to the fridge, spin it around, skin it, deliver it to the steel table and even dance with it should I ever feel the need - cuts out the needs for overhead rails which was never going to get past the wife.
4) vacuum machine for packing

plus knives etc

Try polar cold rooms they offer second hand panels cut to measure with new fridge block got mine for about £1'700 witch is good , they had one witch had a split unit on it £1'500 bargin well worth a call to Jan could save you alot off money . you can then get some rails made up in a goal post style thats what i did i,i can get about 15 roe in mine and a few munties so plenty of room for what i need .also get a wooded block if you are planning to cut anything up maple is the best will last a life time .

Back