Dog coat

defender

Can anyone recommend a dog coat for a Lab? I have noticed that she seems to be getting a bit cold when sat around for any time so I would like a fleece type coat that is easy to put on and off.

Thanks,

Martin

Have a look at equafleece, i have found these very good particulary for warming and wicking away moisture from wet dogs labs and cockers atb W.S.

Have a look at equafleece, i have found these very good particulary for warming and wicking away moisture from wet dogs labs and cockers atb W.S.
Have to agree with equafleece, do a search as there was a good thread on it just a while ago.

Thanks, I have ordered an equafleece.

Martin

Posting this a bit late I am afraid. Just in case either you or your dog don't get on with the equafleece, have a look at Lansdown therma-dry gun dog coats. About the same sort of price but fine/tight knitted rather than fleece, triple layered and wicking. I bought a couple of them at the shooting show and think they are very robust and well made.

The outer layer has a mixture of colours giving a khaki-ish look. Great camouflage if the dog is sitting at the base of the high seat.

Alan

Posting this a bit late I am afraid. Just in case either you or your dog don't get on with the equafleece, have a look at Lansdown therma-dry gun dog coats. About the same sort of price but fine/tight knitted rather than fleece, triple layered and wicking. I bought a couple of them at the shooting show and think they are very robust and well made.

The outer layer has a mixture of colours giving a khaki-ish look. Great camouflage if the dog is sitting at the base of the high seat.

Alan

Thanks, I shall order one of these as well, I have two labs and was going to try one equafleece before ordering for the second dog but now I shall try both together.

Martin

Back