dsc level 1 in cliteroe??

weeman

Hi I seem to remember a chap called Jonathan bridges doing dsc level 1 in clitheroe blackburn any references about him. And possibly his contact details.

Last edited:
Hi I seem to remember a chap called Jonathan bridges doing dsc level 1 in clitheroe blackburn any references about him. And possibly his contact details.
Did my level 1 with John in 2006. I don't know if he's still running coarses,I last saw him a couple of years ago at the shooting show at Newark.He's the man who has resurrected the Starshot, from the celebrity clay shooting program on tv back in the late 70s early 80s. You might find a way of contacting him by searching the net for Starshot.
Andrew.

Did my level 1 with John in 2006. I don't know if he's still running coarses,I last saw him a couple of years ago at the shooting show at Newark.He's the man who has resurrected the Starshot, from the celebrity clay shooting program on tv back in the late 70s early 80s. You might find a way of contacting him by searching the net for Starshot.
Andrew.

Cheers will do. I used to have it but change of phone and so on.

hi lads , yes still doing it , there is a course next sunday , give us a shout if your struggling to contact him , atb arron.

I did my DSC1 with him - no issues at all, course was well run, etc.

I'll PM you the number that I have for him.

Back