Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalking trousers for skinny blokes

Stalking trousers for skinny blokes

I have 34 inch legs and a 30 waist, and I have nightmares finding trousers that fit. Aparently if you are my size the crutch of your trousers needs to be about where your knees are!

So does anyone else with the same "gymnastic physic" know where I can get some stalking trousers that will fit that wont cost the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfish View Post
    I have 34 inch legs and a 30 waist, and I have nightmares finding trousers that fit. Aparently if you are my size the crutch of your trousers needs to be about where your knees are!

So does anyone else with the same "gymnastic physic" know where I can get some stalking trousers that will fit that wont cost the earth?
    Gaiters

Stan

I have about 28 inch legs so the bits I have to cut off you can have.They won't be toooo expensive
    Geordie

A few bars of chocolate a day for a few months and it will get easier to find suitable trousers.

Not sure even this suggestion will cover your requirement, but try Norrona or Bergans. They tend to have a more Scandinavian fit, which is closer to your requirements.

Regards,

HL

Quote Originally Posted by Hales Smut View Post
    A few bars of chocolate a day for a few months and it will get easier to find suitable trousers.
    I think I could eat blocks of lard for lunch each day and I wouldnt put on an ounce! I already eat more than the average small family! I am just ine of those fortunate people that has a very efficiant metabolism, well either that or worms!

What about these "mumbling pants" all the fat chicks wear??

fecking hell you need real tree no i mean a real tree to hide you being that tall got some waste hose you can cut up to cover them stilts sorry

but i have found deerhunter do very long legs.

I also have 34" legs (although my waist hasn't been 30" since I was 18 coincidentally when I discovered beer properly!) harkila fit well , and for dry weather get some mole skins finished to a good length for you at a tailors .

now I just need to find some plus fours off the shelf with the length to allow crawling ............
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Fjallraven are what you need. Unfinished leg length so you can suit yourself
    ATB Steve