Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalking Directory H4H Prize Draw.

Stalking Directory H4H Prize Draw.

2014 Stalking Directory H4H Prize Draw.

As part of the fund raising activities in aid of the Help for Heroes charity a prize draw will take place at the Running Deer event being held at the British Sporting Rifle Club in Bisley on Sunday 8th June 2014.

Tickets are only 1 each and can be purchased on the day at the event; alternatively for those unable to attend they can be purchased and held on your behalf if you make an online donation corresponding to the number of tickets you wish to purchase at this web address - www.bmycharity.com/StalkingDirectoryH4H2014
    Drop me a pm or leave a message on this site when you donate so that there will be a way to make easy contact with you if you win a prize. The draw will be held at lunchtime on the 8th June 2014.

If you purchase online the charity will benefit by an additional 20% in the form of gift aid. Bmycharity is partly owned by the H4H charity so pays no commission as with some other online donation schemes.

Prizes.

1. Single lean to 10 Ft high seat of exceptional quality. Donated by Ndtman. Free delivery can be arranged within 50 miles of Basingstoke.

2. Single lean to 10 Ft high seat of exceptional quality. Donated by Ndtman. Free delivery can be arranged within 50 miles of Basingstoke.

3. Hogdon Superformance powder 1Lb. Donated by paul O'

4. Seal Skin Knee Length Gortex Socks. Donated by Adam_Muirhead.

5. Harris type 3-9" Bi-pod (non flexible).

6. Re-barrel job to include Bergara barrel in a standard calibre, proof and postage. (This prize would normally be valued at 550) Donated by Jager Sa.

Further prizes may be added at a later date.
    Last edited by 8x57; 25-03-2014 at 08:17.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Further prizes added that has been donated by Adam_Muirhead and Paul O'
    Last edited by 8x57; 24-03-2014 at 08:54.

Further prize added to the list.

Jager Sa has just donated a re-barrel job to the prize list. This prize is normally valued at 550.

Come on guys there are once again some amazing prizes on offer once again this year so lets no insult those that have been so very generous in their support of Help for Heroes.
    It's simple enough to buy draw tickets online (details in the first post) but please let us know how to contact you should your number/s come up.

Just to make it clear guys/gals that tickets for the draw are only 1 each and can be purchased in any amounts that you feel that you would like to donate.

I will be stocking up on tickets come pay day lol and probably get some on the day also. Even if i dont win, it's for an amazing cause!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks again Mike and the SD for the work you do for H4HFrom a current serving soldier who has seen the money put to good use on injured mates.Adam

Just had some Mike I think you have my number but I'll be there anyway,

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Hi Stratts ,noted and tickets allotted.

Will any tickets be available at the SD fair?
    If so I'd take some.

Ed

Sorry Ed tickets will only be available at the running deer shoot at Bisley on the 8th June or can be purchased online using the details contained in the first post on this thread.

I take it you meant the Deerstalking fair at Kelso this coming week-end at which the Stalking Directory is only one of the exhibitors and supporters not the organisers. Alex one of the SD site owners and who will be attending Kelso did offer to sell tickets or advertise the Bisley event but at the time many of the generous prizes hadn't been donated. Also by selling online the money goes direct to H4H with no banking involvement and the sum donated is boosted by 20% in the form of gift aid. I should also point out that like yourself I am only a site member and not connected to the SD in any way.
    Last edited by 8x57; 26-03-2014 at 07:00.