Stalking Directory H4H Prize Draw.

Saturday morning reminder about the shoot and prize draw. Plenty of tickets available let's not let down the guys who have so generously provided the prizes.

Also for those attending don't forget the shooter's jumble sale.

Only a couple of weeks to go now until the running deer event and prize draw in aid of H4H. There are some terrific prizes in the draw and tickets are only £1 and can be bought online. Why not give it a go because for every £1 donated the charity gets £1.20.

Time is running out guys for the chance to enter this year's prize draw which will be held on the 8th June.

Prizes.

1. Single lean to 10 Ft high seat of exceptional quality. Donated by Ndtman. Free delivery can be arranged within 50 miles of Basingstoke.

2. Single lean to 10 Ft high seat of exceptional quality. Donated by Ndtman. Free delivery can be arranged within 50 miles of Basingstoke.

3. Hogdon Superformance powder 1Lb. Donated by paul O'

4. Seal Skin Knee Length Gortex Socks. Donated by Adam_Muirhead.

5. Harris type 3-9" Bi-pod (non flexible).

6. Re-barrel job to include Bergara barrel in a standard calibre, proof and postage. (This prize would normally be valued at £550) Donated by Jager Sa.

Only £1 a ticket, donate/purchase online http://www.bmycharity.com/StalkingDirectoryH4H2014

Last edited:
Thanks Mike your donation has been noted and draw tickets allocated in your name.

Your very last opportunity to enter to enter this year's Stalking Directory/H4H prize draw which will be held at the BSRC Bisley on Sunday (8th June). Please note the latest addition to the prize list.

Prizes.

1. Single lean to 10 Ft high seat of exceptional quality. Donated by Ndtman. Free delivery can be arranged within 50 miles of Basingstoke.

2. Single lean to 10 Ft high seat of exceptional quality. Donated by Ndtman. Free delivery can be arranged within 50 miles of Basingstoke.

3. Hogdon Superformance powder 1Lb. Donated by paul O'

4. Seal Skin Knee Length Gortex Socks. Donated by Adam_Muirhead.

5. Harris type 3-9" Bi-pod (non flexible).

6. Re-barrel job to include Bergara barrel in a standard calibre, proof and postage. (This prize would normally be valued at £550) Donated by Jager Sa.

7. MTM pistol/rifle shooting rest. Donated by Stratts.

8. One pair of Seeland Treestand PAC 12in Boots (Size 11). Donated by caz518.

Only £1 a ticket, donate/purchase online http://www.bmycharity.com/StalkingDirectoryH4H2014

Last edited:
Sorry i could not be there today but if the winner of the Gortex socks gets in touch with me and lets me know the size then i will get them in the post to them ASAP.

Gutted

Adam

Sorry i could not be there today but if the winner of the Gortex socks gets in touch with me and lets me know the size then i will get them in the post to them ASAP.

Gutted

Adam

"Gutted"? You don't know the half of it....You might not have been able to make it, but what about your Mrs and the cakes! There was serious deficiency in the total absence of cake!

"Gutted"? You don't know the half of it....You might not have been able to make it, but what about your Mrs and the cakes! There was serious deficiency in the total absence of cake!

+1 the BBQ was spot on then we didn't get any afters!! Poor show!! :D

On the plus side my mate won one of NDT Man's highseats and seeing as we share the same ground, we share the highseats!! Bonus!! :norty:

Back