Thread: Thanx again Wingy

Thanx again Wingy

Just a quick thanx it was my 50th on the13th march and on the 15th my wife, me and our 2 cockers traveled to the lakes and arrived about 3.15pm about 3.45pm Wingy picked me up and we went to just outside Castle Douglas while Wingy set up camp he sent me out stalking before dark I stalked where he told me to go I saw a very nice buck just outside the camp-site when I got back we went and got fish+chips (very nice) we then went lumping for foxes but none were seen so we went back to camp for some shut eye, I was wide awake at 520am at cup of tea and a wash in a mountain stream god that was cold, then on to the stalk Wingy went to a low seat with Lato while I went on the same path as I did the day before after about an hour I was walking in a grassed glade and came across a roe doe after waiting for her to get broadside I went for a heart shot she ran up a steep bank and disappeared then a buck ran off I followed her about 10mins later and found her dead just into the tree line fanbloodytastic when I opened her up the top of her heart was gone I took her back to camp, Wingy cooked me a huge fry up later we had a walk around to pick up some hazel sticks (like the walking stick Wingy had made that he lent me for the stalk) we saw 2 red squirrels unlike the grey rats we have near mine back to camp to pack up then some target shots for zero then he drove me back to Keswick to Finnish my holiday so Wingy your a star yet again thanx so much roll on September when I hope to return the favour thanx again baz

Quote Originally Posted by bazil View Post
    Just a quick thanx it was my 50th on the13th march and on the 15th my wife, me and our 2 cockers traveled to the lakes and arrived about 3.15pm about 3.45pm Wingy picked me up and we went to just outside Castle Douglas while Wingy set up camp he sent me out stalking before dark I stalked where he told me to go I saw a very nice buck just outside the camp-site when I got back we went and got fish+chips (very nice) we then went lumping for foxes but none were seen so we went back to camp for some shut eye, I was wide awake at 520am at cup of tea and a wash in a mountain stream god that was cold, then on to the stalk Wingy went to a low seat with Lato while I went on the same path as I did the day before after about an hour I was walking in a grassed glade and came across a roe doe after waiting for her to get broadside I went for a heart shot she ran up a steep bank and disappeared then a buck ran off I followed her about 10mins later and found her dead just into the tree line fanbloodytastic when I opened her up the top of her heart was gone I took her back to camp, Wingy cooked me a huge fry up later we had a walk around to pick up some hazel sticks (like the walking stick Wingy had made that he lent me for the stalk) we saw 2 red squirrels unlike the grey rats we have near mine back to camp to pack up then some target shots for zero then he drove me back to Keswick to Finnish my holiday so Wingy your a star yet again thanx so much roll on September when I hope to return the favour thanx again baz
    well done to you both bloody brilliant,
    DONT START

Sounds perfect bazil, good stuff!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog