Thread: Hello to all fellow hunters

Hello to all fellow hunters

Hi to all I've been hunting things most of my life from hedge backing when I was a lad,with a terrier and ferret with a bag of purse nets walking all day for a couple of rabbits (if I was lucky)to present day stalking roe with a.243 lamping foxes with a 22.250 lamping rabbits with a .22 rimfire ,shooting game on local shoots,bush beating working dogs on several shoots in Yorkshire .I have recently started visiting an estate in Scotland stalking red hinds.I have been known to cast a fly for trout or occasionally for salmon.
    I suppose I just like being out in the countryside as often as everyday life permits

Quote Originally Posted by biglad44 View Post
    Hi to all I've been hunting things most of my life from hedge backing when I was a lad,with a terrier and ferret with a bag of purse nets walking all day for a couple of rabbits (if I was lucky)to present day stalking roe with a.243 lamping foxes with a 22.250 lamping rabbits with a .22 rimfire ,shooting game on local shoots,bush beating working dogs on several shoots in Yorkshire .I have recently started visiting an estate in Scotland stalking red hinds.I have been known to cast a fly for trout or occasionally for salmon.
    I suppose I just like being out in the countryside as often as everyday life permits
    welcome

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

nah then biglad,
    welcome to the site I spent 23 years surrounded by Barnsley lads, brilliant down to earth guys.
    Cheers
    Brian.