benelli m2 reblacking

6mmAI

im looking at getting my benelli m2 reblued/ blacked,

action, barrel, tube. its hard a hard like, but sill cycles perfectly well, and just wanting it tidied up, now im self employed pest control, rather than a keeper.... ( still rather be a keeper... shame I got made redundant ).... I don't want to come across rough or scruffy...

so does any one know the rough cost? and some one who can do it?

or how much is that chercote ( don't know how to spell it... you know what I mean tho ) and can you get it too look like a blued barrel?

cheers charlie

Do you not have a gun smith local that can do it? I just got a new m2 this year and was thinking of getting it cerakoted so if you find out how much it does cost I'd be interested in knowing!!

Do you not have a gun smith local that can do it? I just got a new m2 this year and was thinking of getting it cerakoted so if you find out how much it does cost I'd be interested in knowing!!

yes but apparently they cant do it because tits is hard to do anything with the alloy action and mag tube. but they can get the barrel reblued for £150, but with out the action being done it will just look a c*nt.

but im the same wouldn't mind knowing how much it would be to black cerakote it. and if it could be left with a shiny ish finnish

You could always duracoat it. They sell kits in one color with aerosol propellant, air brush and all; all in one package...prep is the key to a good coat job.

I'll be offering slow rust bluing commercially in the borders from early this summer...watch this space.

Bennilli use a finish like Cerecoat that's the way I would go as you cant black alloy easily.

Last edited:
I had mine done in a matt blackDuracoat by Jager SA off here, tided it up after being on the shore for a few seasons

Back