Thread: hawke panorama

hawke panorama

dont get it i been trying to sell my hawke panorama for a while now and nothing! its only 3 weeks old and has the l4 reticle and nothing and it would be ideal for a rimfire i got it on a .222 and its good just not at 200yards in a lamp its very clear anyone know why it aint sold i wont take any less than 100 it still got box and covers and even a spare batery lol ?

Be interested to know what the problem is for under lamp with this ret

ah nothings wrong with the reticle i mean i like to know what im shooting at and not just at a pair of eyes as theres a couple of cats that get about on one of my perms its fine to about 130 to 150 yards maximum for clarity im just spending a bit more on another scope so no need for this one thats all i just dont get why it has not sold there a good scope compared to a lot of hawkes esp with the red dot as well cost me extra for that lol would be ideal for a rimfire :/

If you like it in all other aspects why not adjust the front assembly for a longer parallax ?

Might get you where you need to be under the lamp ?

Regarding your sale thread I'm guessing it's a combination of factors to do with brand, ret, that size objective with no parallax adjustment and other stuff.

Folks either like Hawke or they don't, and folks will either want that ret or they won't, etc,.

An item can be offered at any price but unless it's what someone wants it won't shift.

Right place and right time and you will hit the right buyer

I would rather not mess about with it i mean its good enough for rimfire i have one on my ticket so might just keep it for one not sure yet. yes very true il just keep it up for sale until it goes im in no rush to sell it

They're dead easy to adjust - I've done loads going the other way for shorter air rifle and rimfire ranges.

yea i heard that but if it aint broke dont fix it is my motto id rather spend money on a scope than mess about with one thats working

Quote Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
    dont get it i been trying to sell my hawke panorama for a while now and nothing! its only 3 weeks old and has the l4 reticle and nothing and it would be ideal for a rimfire i got it on a .222 and its good just not at 200yards in a lamp its very clear anyone know why it aint sold i wont take any less than 100 it still got box and covers and even a spare batery lol ?
    The nothing is because they ain't much cope ............................................. that's why!

well its gone now anyways and bought a weaver