Thread: DSC1 staffordshire/Colton April 2014

DSC1 staffordshire/Colton April 2014

Just wondering if anybody else on here is on the BASC DSC1 course on 10-12th of this month?
    If you're not and you want to be, last I heard was they were struggling to get enough together to run it, so get your name down.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    no cash,
    Ha, story of my life mate. I was lucky and got a place on the bursary otherwise I'd still be saving up and convincing the Mrs.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    Blog

Turns out I really was on my own (well, nearly!). They've confirmed today that they've cancelled the course due to lack of candidates.
    Blog

Hi mate, this course is a regular sell out because it's a top one. A little bit of traveling but worth it.

Available: DSC1 Yorkkshire, with YDS. July dates.

best of luck!

P

hi simon pity about the course mate, se la vie as they say in wigan,atb doug, still as you say more time for study, baby ,misses,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 01-04-2014 at 18:21.
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    Hi mate, this course is a regular sell out because it's a top one. A little bit of traveling but worth it.

Available: DSC1 Yorkkshire, with YDS. July dates.

best of luck!

P
    Thanks for that Paul. I'm sure YDS runs a good course, but as mine is on the SD bursary scheme it needs to be a BASC one. Otherwise I'd be booking Yorkshire in a flash, any excuse to visit the motherland!
    Blog

even better!!