A brand new way to save fuel

poddle

I know it's slightly off topic, but I had this email today and wondered what you all thought. It read as follows

The British Solution to Save Petrol

Brown wants us to cut the amount of petrol we use......

The best way to stop using so much petrol is to deport 3 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 3 million less people using our petrol. The price of petrol would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Channel....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Channel, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ....
Tell him if he wants to come to Britain then he must serve a tour in the military....
Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....
He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident..... .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. .....

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo......
Problem solved......

who pays for fuel to run the ships? can't we just give them a set of oars as that must be cheaper :lol:

It worked for the Romans. I think that a non Roman had to serve for fifteen years in the army to be considered a citizen of Rome. They had very big row boats to get around in too!

I think its too late to do anything about immigration now. Mr Brown has got himself loads of free loaders to vote for him now. Both British and foriegn, they won't bite the hand that feeds them!

i think to be honest the easiest way to save fuel would....well.......would be to walk!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

taxi for duggers!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: its good to be back!!!

Hi Duggers
Walk :eek: You are kidding aint ya :eek: Yeh you are aint you mate, Really, Honestly :D :D :D
I think the only real way to save on fuel is to get them illegal imigrants to push your motor for you. See there is logic in this. You save on the following
1) Fuel
2) service costs
3) Pollution
4)No speeding tickets
& if your really clever you'll save on the cost of replacement brakes because when you want to stop you just chuck 1 of the illegals under a wheel & bingo you stop. :D
See im the clever one on here, Ive got it sussed out :D :D

Back