Thread: atn nvg-7 gen2+ night vision gogles +atn night spirit gen2+b

atn nvg-7 gen2+ night vision gogles +atn night spirit gen2+b

ok price drop atn nvg-7 night vision gogles 2ia tube gen2+ mint conditon with head mount case and instruktons look at www night vision gear uk for full speck and price was 1800pounds price drop look at my other post paige 2 will acsept 820posted next day recorded ideal for game keepers nature wachers or spoting foxes before puting a lamp on them keeping track of deer movment at night first to say they will have them gets them binoculars are in a1 conditon no problems little use a gen2+ tube has a life expectancey of 6000hours constant use these have had 5to 10 hours use since new so we are talking years of use left in them thanks so 820for the binoculars there is a atn gen2+night spirit monocular 3x mag you can get lots of bits for this unit cost 1099pounds 500posted next day recorded not had much use 20hours max good conditon look at www night vision gear uk for full speck if intrested please contact me i can give out my phone number if you want to know more if you know what your looking at and you want one of the units please post on hear that you want one i will consider that a a sale can do pay pall cash etc vewing welcome if your in scotland or get another member to look at them for you is no problem all the best rob

ok final price drop on the binoculars 750posted with head mount pm me if intrested thanks rob