Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pecar 3-7x35mm 150 ONO

Pecar 3-7x35mm 150 ONO

This is the old Moving reticle type 1" tube with Plain cross hairs.

Scope has been on my BSA .270 but now find with varifocals I need a larger eyebox and scope .:-

Plain Cross hair reticle

150 ONO

Does not include the P-H rings

Got the 3 - 9 45 out of my local gun shop for 90 how dose 50 sound

Quote Originally Posted by Deerstalker2010
    Got the 3 - 9 45 out of my local gun shop for 90 how dose 50 sound
    Daft I will e-bay it then . especially as I believe they were 4-10x45 according to my List Pecar didn't make a 3-9 scope .

75 posted

It says ONO not half price!

10% to ebay then - good luck!

paypal

And dont forget paypals cut.........

I think you are being generous for a scope that is over 30 year old .

Re: paypal

Quote Originally Posted by 308boy
    And dont forget paypals cut.........

I think you are being generous for a scope that is over 30 year old .
    Hmmm so what your saying is that as soon as something gets past a certain age is loses all value. I must remember that a 100 year Rigby is now obviously worthless so the next one I see obviously I had better informed the unelightened dealer of this fact an relieve him of his worthles rifle .

While I would rather not pay e-bay it's quite obvious that you feel that I should just give anything that's a little older away. Of course I am not the only one I saw the quite insulting offers on the Khales ZF84 scope.

Oh well I will post it on e-bay .

Edit:-Sunday is a free listing day

Didn't want to get involved here but couldn't resist.

The answer to the value of this item is that it is worth 60% of its original value. i.e 60% of what you paid for it. How much would that be 30 years ago?

Possibly less than 60% because (and correct me if I am wrong here) Pecar do no longer exist do they? Therefore any servicing issues etc going forward would not be honoured etc etc and then getting it serviced independently would effectively make it a "write off" or would be a disproportion cost in comparison to it's worth.

Unlike Rigby's this item will depreciate in value and not the other way round.

http://www.emmacustomrifles.co.uk/WelcomeFrameset.htm
    try the link above they deal in pecars and i dont see and for less than 175 people are forgeting they are quality german optics that only stopped trading two years ago and its still possible to buy new scopes although very rare these scopes will match any modern scope for quality if you carnt get the asking price keep hold of it its a very collecteble item also the australians go mad for them might be worth having a look for a ausy hunting forum etc and stick a post on there good luck with your sale