Thread: 223 T3 Lite LH

223 T3 Lite LH

I have seen the light or the dark and have put in a variation so am getting rid of my 223. It a bit annoying as it is nicely sorted.

Here's the details.

Tika 223 light.
    Weaver Rail fitted by Gunsmith. Got my gunshop to sort it so don't know who but he did a good job.
    16" barrel cut and recrowned by Neil Mc Killop. Makes it an excellent truck gun.
    AGS 4-16x56 scope on 30mm rings. However not the rings you see on the rifle in the pictures.
    2 mags, 1 standard and 1 large.
    Jet-Z Mod. I know this is a contentious but I think it is one of the quietest mods out there. Biased? Me?
    Bolt has a tactical knob on it.
    I have shot no more than 100 Bullets through it.
    Trigger is set at 1.9 lbs but it is a 5 minute to change it if that doesn't suit.

Accuracy wise see the target, I am not the best shot around. It was a horrid day, gusting crosswind, rain, just yeuch. I was pleased to get that good as I was expecting much worse.

The target was a 4 shot using 55 grain spearpoints at 100 yards to give you a idea of what to expect
    There is a small scratch on the barrel in front of the scope. Not sure how that happened. But it doesn't affect anything.

Having had a look on Guntrader 850 plus postage seems reasonable.

Last edited by The Singing Stalker; 27-03-2014 at 20:17.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Oh and as you can see the scope is mounted really far forward as I used it mostly at night on Mr Charlie and had an archer on the back.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Hi can you tell me what twist rate it is
    thanks
    Last edited by Rapid basher; 27-03-2014 at 21:07.

1 in 12. It used to love 43 grain vmax but when I got it cut down the accuracy went to pooh. So spent a bit of time with a bloke who reloads as a business and we got to the 55 grain and they are nice and accurate again.

Bump whilst I remember.