Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tikka .243 and scope

tikka .243 and scope

Tikka 595 blued sporter in green laminate stock with S & B 8X56 (german) in optilok rings and bases.

rifle and scope are in used but not abused condition also includes a leather sling. No idea on round count but still groups better than I can, not screwcut.

Ideal starter combo, looking for £700 ono will rfd at cost
    Atb matt 07979107560
    Last edited by jammiedodger; 01-04-2014 at 08:00. Reason: price drop
    “There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.”
    Johnny Cash

Bump and price drop
    “There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.”
    Johnny Cash

Really hoping to sell the whole package.cheers
    Johnny Cash

Any pictures?
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

Will get some up tomorrow
    Johnny Cash

Have been through some paperwork and the round count is around 800-900 definitely no more.

Its beyond me to post pictures up here so if you want some drop me your email address and I'll get them to you.
    Johnny Cash

Hi I am interested in the scope and mounts if it will fit my Tikka 695 .270 thanks in advance Angus E add angus_mcd_69@Yahoo.com

Quick bump, come on folks need this gone now. May possibly swap for a GRS stock and bedding job or split only if rifle is away first
    Johnny Cash

Btt for the weekend
    Johnny Cash