Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: stalking fair 2014 price to get in ?

stalking fair 2014 price to get in ?

thought paying a tenner today for this small fare was a bit steep for what we got what does everyone else think?
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!

Thought it was well worth it what you have to is accept its never going to be a massive fair as its just catering for stalkers, you don't get much for a tenner today anyways

Build a bridge bud, where else do you get to see all that on display ? How would you have felt if you won the Swarovski Rangefinding bins ?

Had a great day, good crack with plenty of folk and done some retail therapy that wor lass would struggle to match!

Leon

I thought 10 not to bad and I just hope the trade stands did well today and tomorrow so we can have the same or bigger next year. I might also add that the SD stand did us proud with a steady sup[ply of coffee cake and biscuits.

Well I thought it was well worth it, for me it's more about meeting up with people you know, and putting faces to those you might only. know from contact on the forum.

The Craic alone was worth more than a tenner, had a great day.

More than worth a tenner. Not the biggest show but as said its only for stalkers. I enjoyed putting some faces to names. Must admit not as many tweed clad people there today.

Regards kev
    Last edited by kev.rem700; 29-03-2014 at 20:20.
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    thought paying a tenner today for this small fare was a bit steep for what we got what does everyone else think?
    Really??? I traveled down from Inverness for this and still payed the tenner. Have you actually ever paid the admission to another fair?? I would pay the 10 just so I don't have all the s**** stalls that sell hand tools and candy floss. I would imagine the cost of that hall and the insurance would be a pretty penny, so if you pay that i'll pay ur admission fee ....We're all entitled to an opinion. Even if yours is wrong......

10 is very reasonable. Do you think you could see all that at another show for under a tender?
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

Quote Originally Posted by dave1372 View Post
    10 is very reasonable. Do you think you could see all that at another show for under a tender?
    Everyone that I spoke to at the show today said it was great .one of the lads with me came from Colchester for a look .
    "a man does good business when he rids himself of a turd"