Thread: Reloading kits?

Reloading kits?

Sorry if this has been covered before but I am thinking of trying home loading I have never tried it before. I have been looking at some of the complete kits on sportsmanguncenter mainly the Lee breech lock challenger kit and the RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master reloading kit, there is a huge price difference, but don't want to buy the cheaper one if it's just cheap rubbish as you rarely get some thing for nothing! Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by The mighty buck View Post
    Sorry if this has been covered before but I am thinking of trying home loading I have never tried it before. I have been looking at some of the complete kits on sportsmanguncenter mainly the Lee breech lock challenger kit and the RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master reloading kit, there is a huge price difference, but don't want to buy the cheaper one if it's just cheap rubbish as you rarely get some thing for nothing! Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated.
    Why don't you do a search? This direct comparison has been covered many times. Fair warning though, I love hamburger meat, my brother won't eat anything other than sirloin steak.~Muir

Well you started it

LEE to my liking are crap and are made cheap so someplace down the road you WILL need to fix it . The RC / dillon etc are in my view is the way to go and buy once . As forrest would life is just a box of chocolates !! i like belgium more expensive but you get to savour it more and for longer.

Give us a ring and i can get you sorted 01263 732740
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Thanks guys, looked up some old posts and I see it's been covered before on more than one occasion! Spud you have a PM inbound!