Thread: SD week Scotland 2014

SD week Scotland 2014

Due to unforeseen circumstances two people have dropped out of the SD week in Scotland this year. There is now space for two members to join the rest of the group in the highlands for the week.

Please read the thread in the SD week section on the site and then PM me if you are keen to go.

Thank you

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I may come across as being a bit thick here but I can't seem to find the section the op is in?

All Pm's and emails answered.

This is a whole week in the highlands, on an 8000 acre lease, with Jap Sika and Reds, plus a day on JAYB's area nearby. Also full accommodation on the estate (walk out the door with the rifle and start stalking) all linen and towels provided, centrally heated lodge sleeping 8 people.
    Stalking over the estate, accompanied and unaccompanied for the week on hinds and one day on stags. ATV's and trained dog on site and a larder. Level 2 signing off free.
    You supply and cook your own food.

875 for the week.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Dependant upon my receiving the deposits the two places are now filled.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.